Longford Credit Union Limited is now inviting applications for the position of full-time Teller Position/Clerical Assistant
Details of the role as follows;
Job Title: Full-time Teller/Clerical Assistant
Contract: Fixed Term – 12 Months
Reporting to: Manager
The successful candidate will be accountable to the Manager for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union and providing quality services to our members.
The ideal candidate shall possess:
* Leaving Certificate or its equivalent is essential
* Certificate or Diploma in Business Studies, Secretarial or equivalent course is desirable
* Excellent organisational and communication skills written and oral
* Ability to use discretion and sensitivity in member contacts
* Proven ability to work on own initiative in a challenging and demanding position and as part of a team as required
The successful candidate will display a pleasant personality, will be trustworthy and be able to demonstrate a commitment to member service. A relevant qualification in the financial service industry or being prepared to study for same would be an advantage.
Applications (to include covering letter and CV) in confidence to:
Longford Credit Union Limited,
50 Main Street,
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is close of business Thursday, March 21, 2019
Short listing will be applied to the applications received in establishing candidates for interview based on the criteria set out above.
Longford Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer, canvassing will disqualify.