Green Pasture Meats are looking to recruit a full time experienced Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Manager to maintain a high standard of QC, QA at their meat processing plant in Drumlish, Co Longford.
Skills Necessary / Requirements:
* Experience in Quality Manager position within the food industry
* Third level degree in Food Technology / Science or similar
* Must have experience with HACCP and BRC standards
* Must have knowledge of Quality Procedures, Regulations, Standards, etc. within Ireland and the EU
* Good communication skills
* Fluent English
* Maintenance of high standard of Quality Control within the factory
* Management of all quality, HACCP systems and related documentation on a daily basis.
* Dealing with all issues relating to product quality, food safety, legislation etc.
* Conducting internal audits.
* Liaising with customers on their product specifications.
* Dealing with supplier or customer complaints which arise and putting into place corrective action to deal with them.
* Staff training at induction and on an annual basis.
* Sampling of product for microbiological analysis, water analysis, environmental swabs.
Please forward CV with covering letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 12th November 2018.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.