Green Pasture Meats are looking to recruit a full time experienced Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Manager to maintain a high standard of QC, QA at their meat processing plant in Drumlish, Co Longford.
Skills Necessary / Requirements:
* Experience in Quality Manager position within the food industry
* Third level degree in Food Technology / Science or similar
* Must have experience with HACCP and BRC standards
* Must have knowledge of Quality Procedures, Regulations, Standards, etc. within Ireland and the EU
* Good communication skills
* Fluent English
* Maintenance of high standard of Quality Control within the factory
* Management of all quality, HACCP systems and related documentation on a daily basis.
* Dealing with all issues relating to product quality, food safety, legislation etc.
* Conducting internal audits.
* Liaising with customers on their product specifications.
* Dealing with supplier or customer complaints which arise and putting into place corrective action to deal with them.
* Staff training at induction and on an annual basis.
* Sampling of product for microbiological analysis, water analysis, environmental swabs.
Please forward CV with covering letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 12th November 2018.