Search

16 Aug 2022

Case over alleged assault for hearing

Case over alleged assault for hearing

A man charged with allegedly assaulting another man in Longford town last year has said he intends to contest the charge.

 

Brendan Lyons, Minard, Longford appeared at last week's District Court sitting charged with assaulting Alfred Moorhead at Knockmartin Lane, Clonbalt, Longford on October 29 2015.

 The court was told the charge was issued under Section 2 of the Non Fatal Offences Against the Person Act 1997.

The case was adjourned with a date of September 20 next set aside for hearing.

To continue reading this article for FREE,
please kindly register and/or log in.


Registration is absolutely 100% FREE and will help us personalise your experience on our sites. You can also sign up to our carefully curated newsletter(s) to keep up to date with your latest local news!

Register / Login

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.