Stucco Veneziano is a bespoke wall finishes business and is part of the Reilly Ceilings Construction Services Group.
We are actively seeking a proactive, outgoing and motivated Business Development Representative to generate leads and qualify prospects. Longford based office, work involves nationwide travel. Sales experience not essential.
* You will need to be a fantastic communicator, a natural sales person, ambitious, driven and incredibly motivated.
* You’ll have the confidence to open doors, the determination to close the right deals and the appetite to meet and exceed your targets.
* You like to work as part of a team, but are able to work individually when required.
* You are skilled in delivering multiple tasks simultaneously, with a flair for organisation and prioritisation.
* Lead Generation and prospecting Identifying and establishing new business.
* Report to Business Development Manager on weekly results.
* Maintain client information on CRM
* Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with Clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
* Supporting marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events
Key Personal Attributes/Skills
* Sales experience not essential
* Knowledge of Construction not essential
* Computer skills essential
* Full clean driving license
€23K plus Commission. Company car and expenses included.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €23,000.00 /year
Apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.