Foamalite Ltd in Loch Gowna, Co Cavan are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative.
* Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post & email are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
* Process customer orders and create shipping manifests
* Provide product information to customers.
* Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement
* Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, and invoices - are resolved satisfactorily.
* All queries handled according to specific quality guidelines.
* Work closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty.
* 3rd level qualification is desirable with a minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
* IT knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills (+ 35 wpm).
* Additional systems skills preferable which would be an advantage: Outlook, SAP.
* Excellent customer focus.
* Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills.
* Team player.
Apply to: Kerrie Ann Maguire – Human Resources Manager by Friday, November 23, 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.